Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Palin: Blaming Frank for anything other than the Ravens' loss is a Blood Libel

Taking to the airwaves for the first time since she last took to the airwaves, former Alaska Governor and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin quickly blasted those who blamed me for things other than the Ravens' devastating loss to the Stealers, claiming that my accusers are guilty of a blood libel.

"Sure, Frank must take the hit for that disasterous third quarter, you betcha. But blaming him for all that other junk is a blood libel for which his accusers should be held blood liable."

Palin was speaking to a joint meeting of Philadelphia Eagles' fans and Jill Bloom facebook friends (like there's a difference?) when she made the remarks.

"I can certainly sympathize with Frank," she said. "I was once blamed for the Haiti earthquate, the Plague, and the electric slide. When the lame stream media gets something in its bite, it won't let go. Kinda like a pitbull without the lipstick."
Palin said she had no quarrel with holding me responsible for the Ravens' 31-24 loss to the Stealers January 15.

"Frank's failure to buy playoff tickets really rattled Joe Flacco. No wonder he threw that interception," she charged. "But to stick him with stuff like the gulf oil spill and global warming (as if) is just trying to create more Obama-drama."

"It's a blood label, you can be sure. And the liberal lame stream media ain't gonna do nuthin to shut me up about yelling about it. NosireeBobandCarolandTedandAlice."

After the meeting, Palin signed autographs for members of the audience, one of whom used to shoot promos for WBAL.

"I'm totally in love with you," said one admirer, identified only as Kurt Kolaja.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frank, I blame you for Sarah Palin as do the rest of the Philadelphia Eagle fans. I hope you can live with yourself.